





Pictures: 03/02/07
Hello blogreaders. Yesterday night went to uncle's house cause' grandparents from Malaysia are there. So went out at around 7.30pm. Mum picked me up. I was lazy to take the bus. Reached there and we saw Eric. Superr chubby boy(: Okaay. So we practically slacked. I didn't eat. Don't really know why. I saw Farah's crush. Okaay laa the guy. But she doesn't really know him. =.=" That makes her a stalker(: Okaaay. I've been having wierd dreams.
Friday's Dream:
The whole family went out. I think plus my cousin. So Sis wanted to see her friend or whateverr laa. Dropped her off at the bus-stop. She was talking to a black guy. =.=" And they went off. Mum asked us that " she ditched us for a guy?" I said that i don't know. Okaay. So we reached a shopping centre and suddenly Sis ran to us and cried. She said that the black guy touched her everywhere. Haha. And Dad came to the guy and slapped him and we went to the shopping centre normally.
Okaay. That's weird.
Yesterday Dream:
Okaay. I dreamt that im in a class. There's only Atiqah in the class that i know. There's this superrr uberrr cute and handsome guy named _____ Qurratu Aizat. The blanks? I forgot. Haha. He asked me to sit next to him. The next thing i knew, we're a couple(:
Okaay. Haha. Anyways, Farah braided my hair. Superr hot. Kak.ida lent me her bag(: Okaay. I think that's all. Oh. I just remembered. I got a message from a certain someone at 6.30+am. I was sleepy. SO whatever reply i gave to you, i think it's crap(:
No comments:
Post a Comment