Picture: 17/01/07OMFG. I changed my blogskin. Ohsocute(: The song is superr uberr nice(: For the last two days, it has been real fun(: I love Art now. Mum took half day yesterday. Got a shock when she was home, sleeping. I thought it was like my sis(: I slept soundly(: Got up and Mum cook for me noodles. Yum. I love my mummy(: Hah. Malay lessons was uberr fun. Hah. I got confused with the cardboards. Hah. Hey. At least we make a comeback(: Maths was confusing. I got superr mixed up with the equations. Tsktsk. Thankyou for that certain someone for carrying my books(: Appreciate it alot. English was fun. Cause i get to sit to my DEARDEAR cheryl (: I molested her(: Haha. Stayed back until 5pm. Wanted to go home. Say my goodbyes to Wirda and friends(: And got home at around 5.15pm. OH. My dear classmates. If you're reading this, Pay the 13 bucks to me by Monday. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment