Saturday, January 30, 2010

you know you love me, i know you care :)

Suddenly I feel like being in th cold sand w Fahmy at 2am, eating MacDs like we did few weeks back. It was so calm and quiet. I love it that way. I love that he's there and I could enjoy his company w/o even saying anything except hearing th ocean closing in on th shore and also laying down on th mat, looking at th stars. It was one of th nicest dates I've been to. Never did it before, but glad that I did. Only w you :}

Am meeting w th boys tonight! Hehehe and of course w Farah :} Just like th good ol' days people. Miss hanging out w them and glad I did last night. I could get 6 packs just by laughing at their silly antics. Ohhhh my, cant wait!!!! :)

My medical posting at Ward 53C is over yesterday. I am glad that I've opened up myself and learn to talk to others before they even talk to me. I am glad that I've gotten quite a high score for this posting which means that I've improved and I loved how my last day ends w a bang :)
They were th most supportive bunch of nurses I've met. Maybe if I graduate, I want to work at a female-only ward pleaseeeee? Hahahahah. Room 28 ftw please :} hehehe.

Next week is Rehabbbbb week. At? Hougang :O. There's a shocker. God how do I even get there? -.-

xoxoxox.

No comments: