Friday, December 04, 2009

love story.

Currently listening to rnb love songs,
aww the rhythm makes me want to dance, makes me want to groove.
Especially love love love frankie j, mario, neyo& j holiday's.

It's Friday today, why am I not thinking of you?
Are you out of my mind, body, soul& heart forever?
Are you finally out? Can I be free and happy now?
we'll see.

Finally I'll be going out today(!!!!!!)
Moments ago, Kakak asked if I want to follow her to Rebel tomorrow, then before I can answer, she said nvm. Next year can.
-.-
Cheat my feelings only, was thinking of going out on Saturday but am am am broke.
Like finally, I'm broke. Hahaha.

&have you heard the new commotion?
that Umar and I have something going on.......but nah there's nothing eh Umar? :)
Feeling hotstuffffff only that boy.
Which reminds me, I'll be seeing him at the game today!
Or maybeeeee not.
He still can't decide -.-

okaybyeeeeeeee,
and I miss gf Nabby :(

No comments: