Tuesday, September 15, 2009


CR week is great for a start.
For our new 1.2, we'll study a new topic and instead of biological science, we'll be taking up behavioral science. I kinda like it.
It's like drama class but very scientific& also interesting.
Probably a good topic for a person who is unsure of themselves, for example, me. Very very contradicting girl or is it egoistic? Hopefully 'll find out soon after 've read up more on Maslow's Hierarchy.

Anw, 'm actually glad that we have CR week tho it's like a week before the festive season and it's v redundant, i had fun catching up w the crazy(not theoretically) girls, the different clique girls& i kinda....miss some of the boys. So yes, I love it up till now despite having to bath after sahur straight away and take the early crowded train.

After school today, Ibu picked me up from school and we headed off to Geylang(for the first time this year) w me still in my uniform. Idah&Fiqa even said to me just now, ni baru punk rock. Haha!
Got my outfit finally, was v sleepy so i waited for her in the car while she bought food for break fast later at home. Reached home just in time for buka.

My "bible" is giving me unnecessary aches at my hands.
I need to get a new bag asap.
I need to get a new handbag? Should i? 've got too much already but.....nevermind.
I need to get a new pair of heels because mine is officially broken.
Okayyyyyyyyyyy I can't wait for Friday!
bye.



It got you too curious because you were thinking too much about?
Me.
:)

No comments: