I knew it from the beginning that it WAS just bad.
Don't be such a control freak.
Maybe you're used to be the one wearing the pants in your previous relationships but don't drag me to be one of your victims.
First impression counts BTW, too bad, you failed yours and 'm judging you as quick as I can eat my sushi.
I don't usually wear the pants in the relationship, but 've come to realize that not being the one wearing the pants in the relationship isn't such a great role.
You'll just get dragged around by the one wearing the pants. 'm really sorry but nice to have known you.
Anyways, I hate the weather in the east every morning. Yes, the morning Mr Sun is good for you but the heat always keeps me sweating like a tap that can't be sealed. 'll start sweating when 've not reached school yet, when lessons haven't starts, when 've not greeted the teacher in the morning. By then, 'll just pray that I don't smell bad.
Nursing Theory and Practical is coming up. Have to start studying for it already.
1) Love doing nursing practical, so exciting.
2) Have to do a resume for my lifeskills homework.
3) I love my life right now.
4) I love the gorgeous boy.
xoxo.
Don't be such a control freak.
Maybe you're used to be the one wearing the pants in your previous relationships but don't drag me to be one of your victims.
First impression counts BTW, too bad, you failed yours and 'm judging you as quick as I can eat my sushi.
I don't usually wear the pants in the relationship, but 've come to realize that not being the one wearing the pants in the relationship isn't such a great role.
You'll just get dragged around by the one wearing the pants. 'm really sorry but nice to have known you.
Anyways, I hate the weather in the east every morning. Yes, the morning Mr Sun is good for you but the heat always keeps me sweating like a tap that can't be sealed. 'll start sweating when 've not reached school yet, when lessons haven't starts, when 've not greeted the teacher in the morning. By then, 'll just pray that I don't smell bad.
Nursing Theory and Practical is coming up. Have to start studying for it already.
1) Love doing nursing practical, so exciting.
2) Have to do a resume for my lifeskills homework.
3) I love my life right now.
4) I love the gorgeous boy.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment