Monday, May 18, 2009

Bring it back..



Check them out. Such such nice voices, adding to it is that it's my current replay song in my phone every morning(:

Found this in my photobucket.
Photobucket
Such good fun memories,
was during Secondary Four and the rebellion streaks came out already; wasting toilet papers.
-Hair clipped halfway, skirt above knee, socks masih maintain waaay above ankle. HAHA.
As you can see, 'm going for the nerd cool look in school during my Secondary 4 in school.
(:
Love love love it.


On the other note, not everything that 'm feeling/thinking are all happy thoughts.
I think 'm going mental.
I kept thinking of wanting to chop things/people and killing.
I kept disturbing people and I think 'm starting to annoy them.
I may look happy but 'm really really not.
Just sad, no idea why. But just sad.

I kept thinking why I choose to be like that.
Quiet when 'm angry, crying on the inside when 'm hurt.
It's just me I guess.

Father kept telling me that my lower half of my legs have grown as big as an elephant's thigh.
(I know he's exaggerating but I can't help but think, that yeah...I am getting fat.)
Am I getting back to my diet and choose to not care about my haemoglobin rate? Yes.

To that boy,
Je Semblable à Vous& Je Manque Vous Beaucoup(:

xoxo.

No comments: