Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I could single you out from the crowd by one glance.

Will upload pictures of yesterday(since it's 12am already) from my phone as soon as possible. In the meantime, here are some overdue pictures, back in late March.

Race to Witch Mountain w Farahin, Alisya& Syuhada.

Mall Cop w Iqah, Wanie, Tyra, Yass, Ami, Faez& Kumar.


Eating across the border then late night karaoke at Cash Studio w the big cousins.
Watched Malay Dance; full dress w Wanie.




The performers did great yesterday at UCC, everyone enjoyed themselves. Whatever the results is for yesterday's performance, they should be proud of themselves and I'm particularly proud of the boys for having gain more confidence.

Iqah, Nabb, Yass, Fitri, Fahmy managed to come down too and support, unfortunately Wanie couldn't due to her orientation ): But never mind.

We are more than happy to come down and support you all ahhhhhhhhhh just now. Gold eh eh eh eh? :D.

It seems only like yesterday's yesterday(lol) when I stepped into the theatre and see the stage and could imagine myself performing 2 years ago..
:'(.
In short, I miss dancing and the grueling practices.
What great memories.

&in 4/5 more days, school starts. I don't think I will be able to cope w the new environment even though some of my close friends are in the same course as me.
It's the foreign environment and the process of getting to know each other all over again.
The orientations/camps/cheers... :(.

Suddenly I'm missing someone that I didn't expect I would miss :/.

Bye.

No comments: