To Tai Boon Seng,
I cannot type my company's name or else they will eventually trace out my blog.
But here's a picture of me, w my uniform and the company's name.
:D.
If you still cannot see, click it for a bigger view.
If you still cannot see, change your spectacles.
If you still cannot see, ask me personally in Msn la!
He he.
Cheap Labour you say?
.....
..........
Actually I also think, yes.
HAHAHA!
Okay bye!(:
I cannot type my company's name or else they will eventually trace out my blog.
But here's a picture of me, w my uniform and the company's name.
:D.
If you still cannot see, click it for a bigger view.
If you still cannot see, change your spectacles.
If you still cannot see, ask me personally in Msn la!
He he.
.....
..........
Actually I also think, yes.
HAHAHA!
Okay bye!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment