Friday, February 06, 2009

...




Somehow or rather, he said it's okay.
But I feel like I messed up, and I lose his trust..i think.
I didn't mean to, y'know.
Who wants to lie? Seriously..
If the situation requires lying, I have to.
Okay no, that's wrong.
It's a white lie laaaa, in that case..haish.

Main reason: Work.
Second other reason: You.

Why work? Because I have to do 5 freaking hours of free labour which almost equals to 12 hours of working. Pfft.
Why you? Because I thought it would be awkward for me to pass by you. I don't know whether I should acknowledge you or ignore you.

So yes, no friend of mine was at the bus stop. I lied.

Ifffffff only you could read this,
I'm very dory strawberry sorry.
Okay lame Syafiqa!
But really, I am sorry.
):

What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Disappointment

You are a fun-loving, energetic, and cheerful person. You love adrenaline rushes, and going out at night. You constantly have to be having a great time to feel completely happy. Your biggest fear is not having anything to do, or having a huge disappointment/let down in your life. You hate being sad, and if something in your life suddenly went wrong it would be extremely hard for you to deal with. Just remember that everyone has to deal with hard times. Stay strong, and pretty soon your fun, party life will get right back the way it used to be.

Commitment

Losing Someone

Where Your life is Going

Death

Being Alone

Looked down on

What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Do Guys Think You're Difficult to Date
Your Result: Total Pushover

From faking that you love his restaurant to standing on the sidelines while he gets his flirt on, you might as well have doormatt tattooed on your forehead. Guys don't want a parrot for a girlfriend; they're turned on by a little challenge. Communicate. Pissed that he's late? Tell him! And instead of waiting for him to take the lead, suggest date plans too. Expressing the real you will keep him intrigued.

Sexy Challenge

Dating Dictator

Do Guys Think You're Difficult to Date
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm not joining Ite West Clementi for the higher nitec, business studies (admin).
Instead I'll be joining Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care and Nitec in Nursing (Dual Certification Course) in Ite East College.
So instead of 2 years, I'll be taking up a 3 yrs& 3 months course, because it'll secure my future in the working industry, and I could either be an Enrolled Nurse or a Paramedic at the end, insyallah.

So far, 2009 have been both pleasant and bitter for me. It definitely spells 'surprise' for me. Even my darling cousin, Farah, agrees w me during our random night meet up last week. It's like everything's new to me. No more same old things, more like new things. I'm both elated& scared. So what's next? Me getting a boyfriend? Haha, no. I don't think so. Me actually growing? Again, no. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Till next time,
xoxo.

No comments: