You always second guess wondering if there's other guys I'm flirting with. You should know by now, if you were my boyfriend, I’d be true to you. If I make a promise, I'm coming through.
Did you know there's a new movie in the theatre? Starring Nsaes as the female leading role, followed by Charming Boy as the male leading role.
Synopsis:
1) The special thing about this movie is that only these two are acting in it. The interesting part about this movie is that it's a one-sided love story. Even though Charming Boy was 4 years older than Nsaes, she managed to be the bigger man in the movie and has the guts or in a moreeee disgusting way to explain it, has the balls to indirectly confess to Charming Boy about her feelings.
2) Nsaes feels that by doing so, she wants to see Charming Boy reaction. If he stills doesn't respond by midnight, she takes it that it's time for her to move on. No more buts or queries. Better move on for the best. But she worries that Charming Boy doesn't understand about it. She knows that Charming Boy can be a bit of a blur at this kind of situations or probably he just don't want to understand about it.
3) By the strike of midnight, everything will change. And when Nsaes says everything, it will BE everything that has got to do w Charming Boy. Definitely for sure, this movie's ending will be a cliffhanger(:
I will certainly not predict the future because I'll not know if Nsaes will reunite w Charming Boy in time to come. There may or may not be a Part II to this movie. Only Fate will tell.
xoxo.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment