Szuupppp readers.Okay okay, I'm not going to be MIA-ing......for now(:
Watched Madagascar 2 just now and funny much? Hahahahaha. And also, watched Wujud 2. I've no comments for it.
Been watching lots of Dvds and Cds at home, and eating. Haha, okay so I think Im getting fatter though it doesn't really show physically. Whenever we are going out to eat supper, I'll keep trying to avoid eating, and told my aunts and mum that I'm fat already, and you know what they say?
"Ita, I think you need to see a doctor. You are not fat. Kau giler pe?"
Uhuh. And that people......., means giving moral support and not demoralise the person. But I know I'm fat and they are trying to make it better by saying that I'm not? -_______-" Nice tryyyyy~
I want to NOT get fat. Grrrrr~
And on top of that, I'm not growing any taller. Cbai. -________-" I'm like a 16 yr old girl, stuck in a 10 yr old girl's body. More demoralising is that, the primary school students nowadays, ARE FUCKING TALL. PRACTICALLY GIANTS! D:
Okay dah i want watch house bunny ^ ^
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment