Thursday, September 04, 2008

Suppp ;]



Ni Hao Ri-dears! Heh.

I got back from Farahin's house and tuition at around 11.30pm. Anws, yesterday was one of the most tiring day of my effing lifeee. Okay, not really. Like I said earlier in my previous post, I had tuition at night. After tuition, met up with Kakak, and went over to Farahin's house. We left at around 11pm and reached my area at about 11.30pm. And Farahin decided to sleepover again!!!! WOO~ Then, we met up with Rauf again. (This time, my sis is the one wanting to meet him XD.) But he, again, the late one, came down at 12.30am instead of 12am. Sat and lepaked under his block again, until around 1am, when Kakak and Farahin decided to go back first, leaving me and Rauf alone. But I went home at 1.30am, thanks to Rauf for sending me till the lift. Muaahahaha~

After which, watched Princess Hours and I slept at 2.30am. Then, woke up for Sahur at 4.30am, then crapped with Kakak and Farahin until 6.30am, then solat Subuh. Then, sleep like a pig till 1pm today. Heh. Woke up, watched Princess Hours again(read: The three of us still haven't bath. XD.), then Farahin did henna on me, yes I'm her dummy, and it turns out nice. Heh. After which, bath at 6.30pm and buka. Went to tuition then went to Farahin's house and that's when I reached home at 11.30pm today[:

Okaaay, I want to chat chit chat with my homies. -.-

XOXO, Syaf.

No comments: