
Hello Pengyous. I'm bored, so while I'm doing criterion, I'm gonna blog. Ahh, I just found out that I must dye my hair black again since my norm hair colour is already like more obvious than everrr, THOUGH I DIDN'T DYE IT ANYMORE SINCE LAST YEAR. >:[. Now it's more of a red brownish streaks with black roots showing up already. :S. So I have to dye it either jet black(again!) or darkbrown+black. Argh, bloody hell. So it looks like this already :-

See the streaks and black roots? -.-" Nabei. Anws, I'm veryveryvery much excited to go to Qeem's partaaay. Haha. But who wants to go with me? ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME, CALL ME TAU! [: Ohh, I've got good news, for me though. I ate alot nowadays especially at night, like at midnight, and I gained 0kg. Woohoo~ Yay! Hahaha, I'm guessing the high metabolism thing is starting to kick in me :O.
Okay dah, I want to finish my essay.
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment