Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ayo ^ ^



Hiii :D.

I just bath after reaching home just now, from dance practice[: Gereks okaaay the practice just now. Anws, my body is aching and calling for help. Super pain maaan. Watched What Happens In Vegas yesterday and my rating would be 3.5/5 ]: Too much talk talk talk.

Anws, yesterday night, the whole family went to Swensens to celebrate Sysse's birthday. Ate ate ate and went home. Here's the pictures. But i look ugly in all of it :D.

A random picture which I took before going out yesterday. Any orders? I call it 'Twisted Gladiator-Like".

The short birthday teen with her big tits.




Wahahahah~

Root Beer Float[:

My Crayfish Pasta.

Mother's Black Pepper Pasta.

Sysse's Baked Rice.

Father's Mushroom Pasta.






After Dance Practice Yesterday[:


Okay i'm too lazy to update more. Anws, videos will be uploaded soon. Need to do compo for tonight's tuition D:

Byyeee!~

No comments: