Tuesday, May 06, 2008

fag.


In 21 more days, it'll officially be the second year.
You yourself know, that it's hard for me to start afresh.
I've made up my mind but I'll shall still think whether it's the right decision.
I never thought that it would be this hard just to say one word. Yes or No.

-----------------------------------------

I screwed POA, Social Studies and Geography paper. I suck so bad, that your Momma thinks I'm a double cheesefag. Thus, she wants to eat me but later, puke me out cause' I suck. :[

Why must the papers be so hard? I hate this kind of fucking situations which will just piss me off. And don't call me stupid, dumbass. I'm a human and I got my pros and cons, not some dumb robot like you! Fucker.

Yay, Chemistry is TOMORROW. I hate it. Cibai. Can I wear the dufus hat now? :\

Yes, I'm being all negative right now, cause I feel like being like that. Why? You hate it and want a proper post? Well, you can leave you know. Cibai.

My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- Now, i feel like repeating the sentence.

My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.- My favourite paper is tomorrow! YAY! -.-

Wait, now i feel like hating Chemistry. Eh, I've always hate it.


I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT! I HATE CHEMISTRY AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO WELL IN IT!

Bye.

No comments: