Friday, October 26, 2007
Inconsolable.
"Baby, I don't wanna waste another day...."
Yeah. Hot sia the song. Aku suka.
And guess what ya'll.
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
After getting our report books, stayed back for awhile with Wani& Farah while Atiqah and Nabilah went home ]:
Anywhoos, we planned to eat our breakfast at Macs since we were released at like 8.40am like really early. I msged Mother and told her "Ibu, adik promoted to 4n.". Mother was like "why? What happened?" Wani, Farah and I were like laughing. Called Mother and told her the truth. Haha. Told her about her promise. She said next month! ;D Pink and slim PSP! Thought of getting handphone but don't want ahh. Hee.
The three of us got Big Breakfast though i've always wanted to try the Pancakes. Heh. Hang around at Macs while waiting for the other bunch to finish eating. Then, played poker cards at Superbowl. Other bunch left at 11.30am, while we left at 11.50am since it was getting noisy because of primary school students playing bowling. Their warmups look like ballet dancing. Haha. Wani and Farah were off to the mall while i went home. Now, playing Stardoll. Heh.
Got to go shopping. Bye!
Oh waaaaiiiitttt.
One more time.
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
Waaaiiiiiitttttt. Okay just one more.
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
I'm promoted to Secondary Four Express YA'LL!
..............
...........................
Upload pictures next post!
DONE! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment