Monday, August 27, 2007

Uggh.

I'm down with flu, cough and my hothothot favourite, asthma ya'll! Woo~ Double yay for the doctor who gave me two days straight MCs. (*

Buuut, there's always some negative sides yeah.

I'm still finding it hard to breathe when i'm laying down. So this results in me, waking up suddenly and trying to breathe. Pfft.

Oh, thanks Nabilah for informing me about my results. Ohyeah. I suck balls.

Okaay, went to the doctors' at 9am. Mother requested the nurse to let me go first. So yeah. I went to register at the treatment room. Went back at the main counter. Then, waited for my number. Went to meet the doctor. Again, went to the treatment room to use the gas thingy. Went out and waited for the doctor to call me again. Then, made appointment. I have to go there in one weeks' time. After that, collected medicine. Went to send Mother to work. Father then, bought chicken porridge for me and went home. Ate the pau that Mother bought beforehand, took my medicine and went to sleep. Yeah, and hoouuurrss past by and im here!

I think the Xbox's spoilt. Ohshit!

Bye.

No comments: