Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finally, Sis and I went out of the house yesterday after rotting at home from Monday. Supposely, we wanted to go to the gym first. But since we woke up late, we decided to cancel it. Instead, went to return my library book at Jurong East. And we had our late lunch at Kfc. Saw Nas& Friends, they're hot now. Heh. Then, headed off to Farah's place. Near Farah's place that is. Sis wanted her hair cut there. I want that haircut too! ): Ohwell. Im getting mine soon! (: Went to buy some stuffs and headed to 7eleven. Bought magazines, Big Sheet of Seaweeds(: and both of us got the 'Whatever& Anything'. Hahah. Sis then got the stupid idea of acting out as the old man in the Advertisment of the Whatever. Hahah. Oh, the pictures will do the Adv.

ttpPS: Im the son, Sis the dad, Pooh the assistant.
I know Pooh is abit wierd, but we ran out of people. Heh.


Me: So dad, what do i get?
Her: *Whispers to the assistant*.
Pooh: He'll give you whatever.
Me: Whatever.. Whatever.... (continues yapping).
Me: (Still repeating it....)
Her: *shows the bottle*
Me: *giving the WTF look*
(blurred it cause i looked wierd. Heh.)
Her: *Dead*.
Me: *shrugs* Ohwell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its lame. Haha. Ohwell, random pictures(:










And im done! Ohshit! Tomorrow's dance practice. At least, i dont have to rot. Heh. Bye!


I'm happy right now.
I'm living my life to the fullest.
I don't need you to be a part of it.
Because i'm happy with what i have.

No comments: