Sunday, May 13, 2007

I had a super blast when FarahA is around. She sleptover at my house wanting to follow Sis to the library ended up not going. Hah. We were at home the whole day. Pfft. Watched the Puaka Tebing Biru show. It wasn't that scary since it's really draaggyy and the pace of the movie is slow. Then at night, the whole family plus FarahA went to have dinner at Imm's banquet. The tomyam noodle was super spicy yet nice(: Then, Mum asked whether we want to watch Spiderman 3. And we were like "hell yeah." Okaay. Not really, we just agreed. We booked the tickets for the 11.25pm show at Shaw. Yah. The show was one of a hell great. And my hair was in a good condition(: Sent FarahA home and we went home.

Seriously, i didn't study for the exams. WTH. I don't even know when's the exam. Dipshit! So today i can't go out studying with Dee. Really Sorry Dee! Mum and Dad told me to follow them go kampung in liew of the Mother's Day. OMG. I didn't make or buy anything for Mum. I'll just make a big card(: Yeah. That's what i'll do.

Bye.







The cousins are back in action(:

No comments: