So then, i was looking forward to see Mr Wong for the Parents Meeting Session. And to my dissapointment, Mr Goh was the one incharge. -.-" And he talks crap laa. I meant like i almost wanted to tell him," Okaay. I owe you two assignments but that doesnt mean that i owe Mr Wong or any other teachers any assignments. Cut your bullshit laa." But i decided since it's his night to SHINE through the parents, i let him off. Remember Goh, you won't escape this. You humiliated me, and you'll get it back(: Trust me, you will. Pfft.
After that, went to have a late dinner. A really late one. Didn't eat much though. And im done! Oh, I got hold of Safuan's Pictures. Woo~ He's one hot baby.
PS: Shahiran, Mr Paul is still hot, no matter what people say XD.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment