Friday, April 20, 2007


Is life really this hard?
If it is, can i leave this world now?
I won't have to face any challenges anymore.


To WANT,
I have nothing else to say.
I'm sorry if i dissapoint you.
I can't tell you right now.
Even if i did, you girls will be upset.
You girls seemed soo happy.
Waiting for it to happened.
But unfortunately,
I doubt it would happen.
I still have you girls.
Right?
At least that's what i thought i would have.
My Pillar Of Strength.


Notice that this is my second post. Oh, great. Tomorrow's Flag Day. Okaay. I don't think i'll be posting that much for next week. Will be busy studying for MYE. Ohshit. I have to get some help! Oh, i just realised that it has been 11 months and 4 days that i've been single. Woahh. Okaay. I'm like missing a lot of people right now.

Phoenix:

I've missed you girls alot. It's been almost 3 years since we met. I need to do alot of catching up with you girls. We may have alot of differences and our skin tone may be different but we do love eachother. Going through the ups and downs, i still feel we connected alot. Remember those times when we used to go to Eleanor's house just to practice our dance steps, our cheers for the class or even just hanging out at the house? I miss those times. Really.

Farah:

My Bacin Short Bitch. We used to bitch around. And i mean really. Dress up and took pictures. Or even do eachother makeups, hair and do runways. And now when we meet, we rarely talk. We don't catchup with eachother. We don't tell eachother our secrets anymore. It seems like our bond is gone. Forever. I really hope to meet you and go out with you. Just the three of us. Plus KakAyu. The whole day. Together. Will we?

KakIda, KakAisha:

My two crazy older cousin. I miss you girls too much. KakIda, when are we going to go swimming and slack again at your house? Movie Marathon? :/ KakAisha, i have nothing else to say. Only one thing. GUR KANGGAN BANGAT SAMA KAMU.

Abang- Abang Sedaraku:

Kamu semua sudah menghilang di mana? Ita rindu dengan lawak lawak kamu semua!

1E4,2E4:

I miss you guys alot! And really. This includes the Nerds, Jocks, Flirts, Bitches and Everyone in this class. The gatherings are great. More please! Walaw.

I'm done! If i left you out, sorry. I've seen you everywhere so you're not included. Bye!

No comments: