
















I'm back after a long time blogging. People have been asking me to update and i am always telling them that i can't because i can't open blogger. I know that sucks. Haha. Okaay. Alot of stuffs has happened this past month until now. You can't be expecting me to update that lot rightt? So i'll just talk about yesterday. Okaay. We have dance practice. It was crucial. I mean like imagine repeating the steps for almost 30 minutes? Haha. It's hard. But it's good practice. I meant cikgu Azmi meant well laa. Like he wants it to be perfect. It's finishes early. At 5pm. Then, Me and Wani sent Iqah home. And went to the 6f BBQ gathering. It was okaay laa. I didn't talk much with Eleanor cause' I don't really know what to talk about. Seriously. Okaay. The hotdogs and prawn is delicious. So is the Mashmallows. Yum. Too bad i only get to taste one prawn. Nehminds. But it's good to see my dearies 6F after like 3 years. Miss them laa. I took out my Camera and started clicking pictures. haha. Doodling that is(: Okaay. I guess that's about all. Hahs. More updates will come. Don't worry.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment