Monday, February 19, 2007

Okaay. I'm just going to talk about yesterday. At the afternoon, Mum wanted to go Kampong but we didn't sleep there since she's bored and Sis isn't home. I bath, and borrowed Sis's dress. On the way, I msg-ed a friend whether he wants sweets. he wanted it. -.-" Reached Johor and ate at the usual place. Me and Mum shared rice with lots of other foods. Dad got his Maggi Soup while Mum got her Goat Soup or something laa. Yes. She shared food with me and still ordered hers. I got the watermelon juice which is a must-try. Yes. A must try. Superr sweet and heavenly. Hah. Before that, i ate the most trusted twisties. Hah. Cheese that is. I was too hungry(: I was alone at the back of the car. And im bored. So i took pictures and sleep. Haha. I sound like a frigging pig(: Wait. Or is it piglet? (: So, reached kampong at about 7.15pm. And i found out that the families there went to Gunung Ledang on the morning and just came back. Hah. They turned black(: Lucky i wasn't there. Haha. Me and Farah surprisingly pray. Haha. She laughed everytime i looked at her. That is before i start laa. Haha. Kak.Ida was also surprised! Haha. Ate the Burung Puyoh . It's crispy and scrumptious. Yeahh. Didn't managed to take a picture of it. But if you guys have the chance to eat it, better eat it. It's nice! Okaay. Me and Farah was superr bored. So we took pictures(: Funny pictures that is. Haha. Oh. And we watched Kung Fu Hustle. Haha. Funny stuff. Okaay. Went out of the Kampong at around 12.20am(: Pak Ngah and Family + Farah and Famms went home. The rest stayed there for one more night. Okaay. I'm off. Tons of homeworks must be done! Well, byebye! Ending with pictorials.




No comments: