







Pictures: 30/10/07
Before i start this entry, i would like to say a big THANKS to yasser for lending me your maths textbook. Hah. Oh. The pictures? I got bored and wanted to kill boredom(: Oh, i decided not to use the Pictorials. Yet. It's school month. Busy. No cams(: Geog test was alright. Me and Iqahh copied eachother. Teehee(: POA test is dreadful. I didn't finish at least 6 to 7 of the questions. Damn. That was when i started to get quiet. It's superr frustrating that you have to fail at least 2 of the POA test. Oh. Especially if the teacher is your form teacher. Hah. Maths remedial was okaay. Me and Wani didn't finish at least 4 questions. Teehee(: I went home at 5.15pm. It was early(: Oh. We ended up not going to the FINALS D: Ohshit! At least TV must be switched on(: A boy forgot to carry all my books D: No fair if you want carry my books tomorrow! There's no major subjects that textbooks is required D: Nevertheless, you must carry okaay? (: I love the first picture(:
What about you?(:
No comments:
Post a Comment